|Twice a year the Bremer Baumwollboerse
(Bremen Cotton Exchange) performs cotton seminars to train interested
participants on the raw material. The normal duration is five days.|
The program comprises:
- evaluation/classification of raw cotton from various growths in the
arbitration rooms of the Bremer Baumwollboerse
- introduction to modern testing practices on testing lines (HVI) in the
Fibre Institute Bremen e.V.
- introduction to the application of the Rules of the Bremer Baumwollboerse
- technical questions of the international raw cotton trade
- cotton futures trade
- financing and insurance in international cotton business.
The lessons are held by competent experts.
Production and marketing of raw cotton as well as spinning- and processing
practices are illustrated by video- and slide presentations.
limited number of participants in each course allows the instructors to meet
individual demand and to concentrate on issues of specific interest.
A certicicate of participation will be handed
over at the end of the course.
The next seminar will take place in
Bremen in autumn. Registrations without commitment are accepted from now on.
date of the seminar will be published in due course.
Upon interest we
offer to present parts of the seminar topics at your site.
For more details ( dates, costs )
Phone ++49 +421-339 7018 ·
Mr. Karsten Fröse